- Managing Natural Resources (Cambridge University Press) - A Call for Contributions: The management of natural resources is a topic of substantive interest. With this cross-disciplinary book, we aim to bring management scholars into this important debate. We invite you to submit an elaborate abstract (maximum 5 pages) to Simon Schillebeeckx by March 15th. Based on a first cut, we intend to invite 15 contributions. The book will be edited by Dean Gerry George and Dr Simon Schillebeeckx (SMU) and published by Cambridge University Press with a publication date of 2017. Click here for details. [posted January 18, 2016]
- Feminist Economics -- A Call for Papers. Deadline to submit is February 15, 2016. Click here for more information. [posted December 22, 2015]
- NEW: Econ PhD with special track in Remote Sensing at Virginia Tech. Click here for more information. [posted December 10, 2015]
- Agricultural Policy Review - The Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University is now offering the Agricultural Policy Review, an outreach publication focusing on many facets of agricultural policy including energy, nutrition, food security, international trade, and the environment. The publication is produced three times a year, and is available for free here. [posted December 7, 2015]
- Call for Applications - The NBER with support of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation is sponsoring two dissertation fellowships for doctoral students in economics. Click here for more information. [posted November 16, 2015]
- The Department of Applied Economics (AEC) at Oregon State University welcomes applications to its MS and PhD programs: click here for more information. For full consideration for admission and GRA funding, applications should be received by January 15, 2016. [posted November 3, 2015]
- Would you like to purchase the Electronic Mailing List? Please click the link to log in and access your shopping cart.
Do you have a special announcement you want to post on the AERE Web Page or in the biannual AERE Newsletter? Although there is no charge for posting Calls for Papers or Fellowships, there is a charge of $250 to post special announcements regarding publications, graduate programs and job ads. Please contact Marilyn Voigt (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.