Jobs and Fellowships
AERE posts job and fellowship opportunities for three months. When dates of posting align with the semi-annual AERE Newsletter, ads will also be posted in the appropriate issue. University and institutional members may place an ad annually without charge while an active member. Non-members may post an ad for $250. Fellowships are posted at no charge. Please email email@example.com to place your ad.
Full-time and part-time jobs, internships, and post-doctoral positions
- AAEC Department Head -Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Virginia Tech. Blacksburg, VA. Posted February 24, 2017.
- Faculty Position in Environmental and Resource Economics - Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science at the University of Miami. Miami, FL. Posted February 6, 2017.
- Economist. Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife. Salem, OR. Posted January 4, 2017.
- Department Head. John and Willie Leone Family Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering. College of Earth and Mineral Sciences, Pennsylvannia State University. Posted December 15, 2016.
Post-doctoral Positions and Fellowships
- Post-Graduate Research Training, Regulatory Design and Energy Market Analysis, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Posted December 15, 2016.
- Post-Graduate Research Training, Analyzing the Economy-Wide Effects of Environmental Regulation, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Posted December 15, 2016.