AERE offers members a variety of opportunities to present their research at meetings and conferences. The opportunities take place throughout the year, and across North America and the world. Among these opportunities are:
AERE Sponsored Events
- AERE Summer Conference*
- World Congress of Environmental and Resource Economists
Sponsored Sessions at National and Regional Meetings**
- Allied Social Science Associations (ASSA) annual meeting
- Agricultural & Applied Economics Association (AAEA) annual meeting
- Midwest Economics Association (MEA) annual meeting
- Southern Economic Association (SEA) annual meeting
- Western Economic Association International (WEAI) annual conference
Please use the navigation on the left to learn more about each of these meetings and conferences, download "Call for Papers" information, and see upcoming and past program details. AERE also posts information on related workshops and conferences of interest to environmental and natural resource economists. To have your meeting or workshop posted, please contact the webmaster.
*Membership in AERE is required to attend. (Members also receive a discount on the registration fee for the World Congress.)
** Membership in AERE required to present in AERE sessions, but not to attend the event. For the AAEA meetings, AERE membership allows admittance to the event as well.