AERE Institutional Members
Thank you for your interest in the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists! Our goal is to promote more and better communication among economists who are interested in environmental and natural resource economics issues. We hope that you will join our efforts to achieve this result.
AERE membership terms follow the calendar year (January to December). Memberships purchased between January 1 and November 15 are for the current calendar year. Memberships purchased after November 15 are applied to the next calendar year.
2016 Institutional Members
Enviromental Defense Fund
Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei - FEEM
Resources for the Future
Rocky Mountain Research Station, US Forest Service
W. H. Desvousges & Associates, Inc.
Benefits for Institutional Members
To become an Institutional Member of AERE, a contribution of $1,000 is required or $2,850 for three years ($100 for institutions located in low, lower-middle, and upper-middle income economies as defined by The World Bank, with modified benefits as listed below). With this contribution, institutions receive the following benefits:
- One complimentary individual membership in AERE for a designated staff member for the calendar year (which includes an electronic subscription to REEP, the bi-annual AERE Newsletter, plus a free subscription to the Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (JAERE).
- Sponsorship listing on the AERE Website, in the AERE Newsletter, and every issue ofJAERE.
- One free advertisement during the membership calendar year on the AERE Website and/or in the AERE Newsletter (a savings of $250).
- Two nontransferable tickets for the institution's staff to the annual AERE luncheon at the ASSA meetings.
- Special recognition at the annual AERE luncheons and business meetings.
- One nontransferable registration for a staff member at the AERE Summer Conference in the calendar year of membership.
Benefits for Institutional Members Located in Low, Lower-Middle, and Upper-Middle Income Economies as defined by The World Bank:
- One complimentary individual membership in AERE for a designated staff member (which includes an electronic subscription to REEP, the bi-annual AERE Newsletter, plus a free subscription to the Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (JAERE).
- Institutional Membership Sponsorship listing on the AERE Website and/or the AERE Newsletter and JAERE.
- One free advertisement during the membership calendar year on the AERE Website and/or the AERE Newsletter (a value of $250).
Membership dues are non-refundable. Payments for events will be refunded if requested by the deadline listed for the event. However, a $50 administrative fee will be withheld for any refund.
For membership questions, please contact:
AERE Membership Office