AERE University Membership
Thank you for your interest in the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists! Our goal is to promote more and better communication among economists who are interested in environmental and natural resource economics issues. We hope that you will join our efforts to achieve this result!
AERE membership terms follow the calendar year (January to December). Memberships purchased between January 1 and November 15 are for the current calendar year. Memberships purchased after November 15 are applied to the next calendar year.
To become a University Member of AERE, a contribution of $400 is required or $999 for three years.
Colleges or universities located in low, lower-middle, or upper-middle income economies in accordance with the definition provided by The World Bank may become University Members of AERE with a contribution of $100.
With this contribution, colleges and universities receive the following benefits:
- Designate one staff member to receive an individual membership for the calendar year (or up to four student memberships) in AERE. The membership(s) include all the benefits as described for either individual or student members.
- A sponsorship listing on the AERE Website, in the AERE Newsletter, and every issue of JAERE.
- One free advertisement in the calendar year of membership on the AERE Website and/or in the AERE Newsletter (a savings of $250).
2016 University Members
- Appalachian State University, Department of Economics
- Clark University, Economics Department
- Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business
- Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs and The Earth Institute
- Duke University, Energy Initiative
- Harvard University, Harvard Environmental Economics Program (HEEP)
- Iowa State University, Agricultural and Rural Development
- Johns Hopkins University, Carey Business School & Whiting School of Engineering
- Macalester College, Economics Department
- Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics
- North Carolina State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Texas A&M University, Department of Agricuktural Economics
- University of Calgary, Economics Department
- University of California, Berkeley, Agriculture & Resource Economics
- University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- University of California, San Diego, Department of Economics
- University of Chicago, Energy Policy Institute at Chicago
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Department of Economics
- University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics
- University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign, Agricultural & Consumer Economics
- University of Maryland, Department of Agriculture & Resource Economics
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics
- University of Oregon, Department of Economics
- University of Tennessee, Department of Economics
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, Department of Agricultural & Applied Economics
- Virginia Tech, Department of Agriculture & Applied Economics
Membership dues are non-refundable. Payments for events will be refunded if requested by the deadline listed for the event. However, a $50 administrative fee will be withheld for any refund.
For membership questions, please contact:
AERE Membership Office